Is pharmacy.ca the only place to get Avert/Robinul?

Jay000

Hi all

I'm looking to buy Avert but it's expensive enough and then has at least $30 extra for customs, does anyone know of anywhere else to get it?... Europe preferably?

Cheers

Jay

margiehope

Avert is made by pharmacy.ca, and is the only glyco available in Canada.

Robinul should be available in Europe, but I really don't know.

Solo Dolo

idk if u mean without a prescription...
but you can get robinul from your doctor....and if u have insurance that helps...its cheap

sfzzzz

I also want to try Robinul/Avert. I can order it from pharmacy.ca, but it will cost me 100$, ($30 only for shipping). So how can i get it cheaper if my doctor don't know about this med?

margiehope

If I am in the USA where can I order? Are they legit?

By "they" do you mean pharmacy.ca? Yes, they're legit--they have a standing pharmacy in Toronto which I go to--they're government licensed and they compound the Avert themselves.

BUT--surely Robinul (same stuff) is available in the U.S.?

Samson82

I also live in the US and have been paying around $100 with shipping recently.
I did not realise I could get it from Target or Walmart. My health insurance is provided by United Healthcare and hyperhidrosis is not covered under that policy. Am I correct in assuming that I am out of luck or is there a way to get around it.
Thanks
Sam

gg1101

I also live in the US and have been paying around $100 with shipping recently.
I did not realise I could get it from Target or Walmart. My health insurance is provided by United Healthcare and hyperhidrosis is not covered under that policy. Am I correct in assuming that I am out of luck or is there a way to get around it.
Thanks
Sam

Just because your insurance doesn't cover it, doesn't mean you can't still get it for much cheaper than pharmacy.ca has it at Wal-Mart or Target. I'm not sure of the cost of it out of pocket without insurance, but it is generic, and I think it is pretty cheap. I'll check next time I get some refills (I still have hundreds of tablets in reserve because taking them with adderall negates the effects).

Samson82

Thankyou for your reply. I have some Avert at the moment but I am planning on scheduling an appointment with my doctor and seeing what my options are. Like you said worst comes to worst I can just go over to Walmart and Target see how much it will be.