is this a sign of avpd?

rahulindia

i have an observation to share from my life. i have seen that it is very difficult for me to actually reconnect with people whom i know if there is any rift or a fight between us. i have had so many instances where i have been cordial and friendly wid my friends and cousins but the moment i wud fight or have some rift wid someone i wud just cut off from those people and not communicate even a single word to those people and after that my relation wid these friends wud never be the same as before. it becomes very difficult for me to actually behave normally wid these people i am always kinda afraid that they wud not talk to me properly and get angry if i talked to them. hence i just cut off.i have lost so many friends like these. is the a symtom of avpd.....

scorpion

Yes thats APD all right, the fear of rejection.
Whend this people hurt you, they activate all of your defence machanisms, so the next time you interac whith them you do the rejection first. A relation is hardly ever recuperated.
It happens veri often to APD suferers.
In APD we are highly sensible to critic. I have a tendacy to act rejection on people that criticize me even whend i now they mean good.