Is this how you sweat?

Radiohead-Fan

Just wondering, because I have been trying iontophorisis and it seems to work except for the particular instances where I have an "attack"
The reason I ask is do most people who have hyperhidrosis have constant sweaty hands and feet? The way it happens with me is that my hands and feet are dry, then either some stressful thought comes to my mind or an event occurs in the present time and then my hands and feet sweat, but they do sometimes for a couple minutes and then I calm down and they stop sweating. My feet may not be sweating anymore but they are still wet because my socks got wet, my hands dry up quicker. When these attacks happen, i feel a *****ly sensation in hands and feet and then the sweating begins. If the stressful event last longer the sweating goes on longer till I calm down. So far using the iontophorisis my hands feel dry, during the dry periods, but when i have an attack, the iontophorisis does not seem to make it stop.
Let me know if your sweating occurs like mine.
thanks

TLB

I have general HH, and it comes and goes. I can be sat in a room relatively dry and then all of a sudden I will start dripping, especially in the face. It's really hard to predict!

anxietyalways

I have the attacks too but some days are just bad where my body feels locked in a state of anxiousness and it's constant sweat all day. On those days my hands and feet typically get quite swollen as well. Hot temperatures bring on a lot more sweating as well and then my hands and feet and underarms will tend to stay wet or at least clammy. Unless it's a very good day they're usually at least clammy, not perfectly dried up. This is with no treatment though.