Jealousy

ColdAsIce

I was just wondering if any one finds Jealousy an issue in there relationship/s?

I'm 23 and I've been with my bf for a few years hes my first and only bf, at the start of our relationship I use to be over the top jealous, and nower days I'm not too bad.

I'd Just like to know if there is anyone in a similar situation and if so how did it effect your relationship? how did you deal with this??...... 8)

Many thanks.

Fredscars

i get it really badly. But im jealous about everything he does..hes really clever (im good but not as good) , hes in a band..etc..and i get jealous of any girls he talks to, which he doesnt do that often, but he does occaisonally...

im not as bad as i was, like you said ^^ but i used to be pretty bad.

LittleMissScareAll

I'm probably the most jealous person EVER... I always have been, so I probably always will be. And when I'm in a relationship(since all mine turn out to be so bad) I always worry that he'll find someone else alot better than me. :?

Remus

Staff member
never been the jealous type

though I do go mad if someone tries muscling in on my girl :x

he he

kattness

im the same - jealous die to me being really insecure.
the way i cope is just keep telling myself hes with me for a reason.

wutnow

I was on the opposite end of jealous in a relationship back when I was actually able to form them :D.

I was forbidden to wear anti-perspirant or any other scented substance that you might put on your body, because it might mask the perfume, or hair conditioner, or skin lotion of the imaginary woman I was cheating with. I had to go through a 'sniff' test of all my clothes and every part of my body to ensure that I hadn't been with someone else.

Picture that 8O 8O 8O - sniff test - 8O 8O 8O it's exactly what and where you think it is.

She was (is) a great woman, married now, but still a great woman even with her unusual, but I guess, effective testing procedures :D .

Funny.