Just visiting old haunts.

philly2bits

Been 10 or more years since I visited this site. I can't believe it's still here and I actually remembered my password! Kind of weird to see all my activity from that time is still hidden away, long buried and long forgotten.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane SPW!

MollyBeGood

Been 10 or more years since I visited this site. I can't believe it's still here and I actually remembered my password! Kind of weird to see all my activity from that time is still hidden away, long buried and long forgotten.

Hey, I remember you I think haha Yeah this place is dead as a door nail for the most part.. but it keeps on living on..so I can’t stay away for long it seems. They keep maintaining it (site) so I keep posting off and on whenever I feel like purging my thoughts.

Sammie_Kay

Welcome back ish. I am the same way. I randomly long on and off. post and then disappear! Hope you are doing well!

I remember you very well philly! (y) I hope you are going ok now.
Just seeing your username and that pic of the medieval knight caused tears to instantly start falling down my face from all the wonderful memories of how busy this this place used to be back then.
Don't know if you will come back in and see this post or not, I wish I had come in and saw when you posted this 12 days ago, sorry I missed it.

Last edited:

philly2bits

I remember you very well philly! (y) I hope you are going ok now.
Just seeing your username and that pic of the medieval knight caused tears to instantly start falling down my face from all the wonderful memories of how busy this this place used to be back then.
Don't know if you will come back in and see this post or not, I wish I had come in and saw when you posted this 12 days ago, sorry I missed it.
Oh Wow! Hi Blue! I remember you too! Those days were awesome weren't they?

Sorry for missing your post by months. Maybe I'll check back more often knowing you're active here somewhat. But I have a feeling we'll be communicating about as slow as smoke signals or morse code. :D

lily

Hi philly2bits, Nice to see you come back. Welcome. I don't know if I'll be coming back anymore. I'll still be checking my PMs here for I don't know how long later.