Kick in the teeth/making friends

Scottish_Player

Hi all i dont know if this is the right place to be posting this but theres a website that i use to talk to people called www.faceparty.com i have met alot of female friends on there,3 of which have wanted to meet up and me being me cant,as much as i would love to.

I got a msg sent to my profile today which was a bit of a kick in the teeth and it says "no offence but you are ugly" i found it funny at first but the more i thought about it the more it started to hurt me inside that someone would go out there way to say that

I just though i would recommend the site anyway as i have met alot of good people on it :D even if there is the odd nasty one http://www.faceparty.com/ thats my profile if anyone wants a look :roll: first time i have showed my pic on here :oops:

Henry

Hey that place looks pretty nice, Im probably going to join it. Ya they probably would have told me the same thing if I put up my picture, so I dont even bother :oops: Hey do you mind if you add me to your buddy list on there, I need as many buddies as I can get, espically in that site.\

P.S. I dont think you look bad at all in your picture, the guy who sent that message must be a prick or something.

Yossarian

Some people are just nasty. Don't take it personally, they probably send stuff like that to loads of people.

Good on you for doing it. I've thought about a couple of those things but I'm crap at describing myself. Plus they always seem to be full of young, cool beautiful people. Bastards get everywhere lol.

Glad you've met some good people. They are the ones that count. Who knows one day you might meet them.

Scottish_Player

Hey henry ,yeh add me no problem,whats your user name?
Mines is Scottish_Lion if you let me know your i will add you :)

it wasnt a guy that said it too me it was a gal,which does bother me a little that they would go out there way to say that and its hard not to take it personaly but hey thats life :D

Anonymous

Hiya

Scotish_Player, don't worry about what mindless arseholes think about you. You see thats one of the reasons I would never put my pic on the net to be honest, personally I wouldn't give the bastards the satisfaction of putting me down.

I'm a girl and I don't think your ugly, FAR FROM IT!!..... hey your a Jock!!....wheres your fighting spirt??? Honestly don't get down, there not worth it! :)

Sal, Lanchashire, UK.

LilMissTragic

Hey, I was on that site ages ago but took my profile off due to some of the people there. I did make friends with a few people but it seems more like a dating site because when I said I had a fianc'e no one ever talked to me again.
By the way Scottish, theres nothing wrong with the way you look at all. I've been told I'm ugly many times but if I listened to them and took them seriously I'd have been suicidal by now.
and thats all I have to say about that....

Henry

Cool man my addy is Henrysthe4. And its a gal that said that? Tell her to go blow a whale :)

Scottish_Player

Hi all,thanks for the replys

its few and far between that that happens,someone saying somthing like that,if i got 100 compliments and 1 insult then me being me would dwell on the insult :roll: and its hard not to i think instead of focusing on the compliments ah well tommorow is another day :)