Kind of off topic

lawyerguy

This is kind of off topic..but for you girls out there..I'm 5'5..would any of you date a guy this short?...

Crimefish

Of course, a lot of us love short guys. :) And a lot of us are shorter than you. It's awkward dating a guy who's a foot taller than yourself.

RoboLobster

Hah, funny of you to post this because I'm 5'5 too. Hello my fellow midget brother. I was always curious about this too. I would feel really weird dating a girl that's taller then me, I'd feel like a monkey.

LilMissTragic

Well considering I'm only 5"2 there wouldn't be a problem with me dating short guys, would save getting neck ache anyways.

JWH

I'm on the other end of the scale. Yeah, I'm moderately tall at 5'10"/179cm but I've got size 11 feet! It's hard being female and so out of proportion to your peers. I feel sorry for my cousin though - 6', size 13 feet and female.

Back to the topic, I have observed some very cool short people. I don't think it should matter.

Chilling__Echo

being with my boyfriend who is 5'5, makes no difference to me. most of my chick friends don't care either. it just gave me an excuse to wear flip flops to prom :wink:

tommydog

jwh thats not moderatly tall, thats tall full stop for a chick :lol:

my girlfriend is about that .. im 5'7, and often times she wears her high heels too i dont mind and neither does she :lol: