London meet

sebmel

Hi everyone,

I have been suffering from HH for around 5 years and have only recently (in the last few months) become aware that there are online communities for people like us. Through message boards like these I've discovered that there are many treatments available, although each appears to have its own flaws and degree of effectiveness.

One of the major problems that I've noticed we seem to suffer from is that it is very hard to meet people because of our condition. There is nothing I would like more than to be able to have a normal social life. To further that end I have decided to be proactive about it and to organise a London meet in an environment where we can all meet people without the usual pressures we have to face.

I'm hoping I'll be able to generate enough interest in this that we can get a decent turnout. A large group would be great, although I'm happy to do it even if only a few people turn up. Since we'll all be HH sufferers, nobody is going to care if you're sweating, and you won't have to feel ashamed of it. Sounds great, doesn't it?

Ideally I will find a bar that is centrally located in London with good air conditioning, and preferably where we can have a private area to ourselves.

I'd like this to be open to as many people as possible (the only condition is that you must suffer from HH!) but I realise that we're not all from London. I'll be happy to help people to find cheap accommodation if they are travelling and would like to stay the night. I'd like to aim for a Saturday evening if possible.

If you're interested, send me an email to [email protected]. Once I have a few people on board, I'll arrange the details.

Lets do this!

sebmel

Is no one interested in this London Meeting? I was expecting this idea to be more popular than it has been so far!

sadday

I would love to meet others suffering from the same affliction. The only problem is I'm in the great 'ol US of A and flying to another country is out of the question...