LONDONERS OR ANYONE 21 OR AROUND MY AGE??

londoner21

hey everyone, :) jsut thought id say hi, glad i found another social anxiety site. anyone from london or surrounding areas???? anyway looking to chat to everybody, will chat to you all whatever your in2!
8O me first day of wrk
:oops: me today
:cry: me tommorow

black_mamba

Heeey, welcome to the forums. :)

Whereabouts in the capital are you at?

Woo, just had a peek at your profile and your into performing arts. Wow, that must be crazy if you're a social phobe. :lol: Whats it like?

londoner21

im nw

I think ipost you a message on sa website, not sure, but yeah performing arts, socail phobia, i dnt really do anything anymore but i feel so frustrated an extrovert introverted. i get so upset and wound up sometimes i no what i want in life and how i can be and who i want to be, but jsut this silly social phobia puts up a wall!! :twisted: not good, where in london u frm again??

Remus

Staff member
Re: im nw

londoner21 said:
i dnt really do anything anymore but i feel so frustrated an extrovert introverted.

Sorry to butt in but thats exactly how I feel, used to be in band and perfom alot

most I get to do these days is kareoke, guess thats the best outlet for the perfomer inside me

black_mamba

Wow that must be strange, being an extro intro ...oO(I wonder if I am one...?)

I'm SW london, if you're ever in the area gimme a wave. :)

sup people,
i know exactly what u mean,
i get so frustrated, i know that i have the patential 2 go so far in life, i just feel like this thing is controling me. ive even been offered a managers job at my work which is around £100 more pay per week 4 less work! but this would mean giving meetings atleast 1 day a week, i cant even feel comfortable in another persons meeting scared somebody will single me out, how can i hold a meeting of my own!?
its such a tough situation 4 us all.
which way do we turn!? :roll:

Duck

Dunno if this forum is still 'live', but i live in north london and would love to meet up with any people nearby.