lonley need some female company!

cocobeware

Feeling lonley at this time of year coz everyone else is out having fun ,would quite like to chat with any females,That's what i miss most at the moment,I need a nice girl to chat with. :cry:

Danfalc

Banned
Cant help you with your request unfortunatley ... being male an all.Noticed it was your first post, so thought i would welcome you to the forum.. and im sure if you hang about a bit, you will be able to get to know some of the ace people on here and make some mates.. if you havnt already. :)

cocobeware

Thanks man! Yeah everybody sounds really nice.Thats the thing about people with S.A they seem to be good people.This is the first time i have posted but i have been a regular visitor for quite some time. :wink:

abc1234

cocobeware said:
Feeling lonley at this time of year coz everyone else is out having fun ,would quite like to chat with any females,That's what i miss most at the moment,I need a nice girl to chat with. :cry:

i feel the same exact way as you iv been here off and on for a little bit now and every is really nice havent talked to many ppl cause fear or bothering them.being lonley sucks but so does a vacuum :lol:

Septor

abc1234 said:
cocobeware said:

i feel the same exact way as you iv been here off and on for a little bit now and every is really nice havent talked to many ppl cause fear or bothering them.being lonley sucks but so does a vacuum :lol:

I think there's a lot of men at this time of year that are like that.Why can't they just wipe December off the calender and make life easier for eveyone.I feel the same way you 2 do to but i'm always to much of a coward to do ask.

cocobeware

Yeah it just feels like life is passing me by.These should be the best years of my life but instead i am left on the sidelines watching the world go bye.Still lets not get to pesemistic.Does anybody here do any regular exercise?I am just back from a run,I get up at 5:30 most mornings and workout.It certainly helps me feel a bit better. :)

cocobeware

thank you yetisbabe,I am not quite sure what mm,mi is so i will just post here.Liverpool eeeh! i am from Perth,You not working or anything just now i take it if your home at this time of day.By exercise i mean i usually go for a run in the mornings coz it makes me feel good and gets me going for the day.Any snow down there today?,Theres a couple of inches here.Do you know how to post photos in the album as i cant seem to get past the bit where it asks you to log in.I've got a quote for you.It made me laugh(eeh! sort of anyway).

He called me a rapist and a recluse. "I'm not a recluse". ( Mike Tyson)

AnthonyJ31

cocobeware said:
Yeah it just feels like life is passing me by.These should be the best years of my life but instead i am left on the sidelines watching the world go bye.Still lets not get to pesemistic.Does anybody here do any regular exercise?I am just back from a run,I get up at 5:30 most mornings and workout.It certainly helps me feel a bit better. :)

Exactly! Life is passing us by and it's a scary thing. Every day I am slapped in the face by the reality that there are so many happy people and happy couples in this world; I go to the bookstore, the shopping center, e.t.c. and I see so many happy couples holding hands, kissing, and just being together. It makes me very sad! Each day that passes is another day that is lost.

By the way: my name is Jason. I live in the United States - in California. Anybody that wants to talk or to make a new friend that would be great. I too am very lonely and I long for a girl to have as mine. But it's so hard to just talk to a girl, let alone dive into any lengthy conversation........I think it's time to start up on the anti-depressants again and to start some serious counseling.....

coldfish

Your wrong to think that everyone else is happy and in happy relationships. Something approaching 50% of marrages in U.K. end in divorce and most of the rest are in a pretty bad way. People don't walk round with their heart on their sleeve, they put on a brave face. Most people who see you walking round probably think your happy.

AnthonyJ31

coldfish said:
Your wrong to think that everyone else is happy and in happy relationships. Something approaching 50% of marrages in U.K. end in divorce and most of the rest are in a pretty bad way. People don't walk round with their heart on their sleeve, they put on a brave face. Most people who see you walking round probably think your happy.

I didn't say everyone else was happy. I said there are so many people who are happy. I know there are alot of people who are good actors - people who seem to be something they are not - but I see so many people who are at least in relationships, people who go out and have many friends and things to do...That's what I want.