Looking to talk to someone similar to me

Joey28

I'm not a virgin now, but I once was in the same situation as you. Sadly, I think I still have the same problems you're trying to cope with now.

rado31

SocialRetahd said:
Looking to chat with a male 20+ who is also still a virgin and not by choice. :oops:

Thanks.

Losing a virginity give me a 2,3 days of nirvana and then i realized i still dont match with anyone. By my opinion , it only screwed me up more, try to find someone you like and to love her and vice versa. U seem like a man with good sense of humour that can take iniciative. Get drunk, go out and act manically ! :evil: If it fails, repeat it . :p

LittleMissMuffet

I agree with Rado.

I'm female, but I still think that you're valuing unimportant and trivial things when you focus on virginity.

It is like if as a female, perhaps, I were to focus on marriage (if we want to stereotype and say that men focus on sex and women relationships) but the point is that labels like 'virgin' or 'married' don't say much about a person. How many people could be married or sexually experienced and yet have such a hollow sense of fulfillment?

I wouldn't concentrate on labels to define me -this is such a problem because in doing this a person 'locks themselves in'. What you want, you push away from yourself and all the while, you see things in a light that makes you feel inferior. -so how is this any help?

I'm going on a Contiki tour soon ...nt by choice, since it is all that could be afforded and my parents (who are paying for it until I can pay them back) insisted that I join a tour group (for some reason). And a few people are mentioning a 'holiday romance'. I won't pretend that I don't have some desperation in me -after all this time largely isolated. I figure that I refuse to make any kind of rules as far as relationships are concerned -this way I place no pressure upon my self to be either one way or another and my values are on how I feel rather than some outcome. This way I stay true to my self, and don't cut ot parts of my self because i have to live according to some rule or live up to some expectation.
Besides, I would describe my self as "emotionally promiscuos" meaning that I like many people and frankly find it hard to choose one inidividual over another. This applies to all aspects of me -and usually the end result (so far) has been that I can't bother really committing my body or my mind exclusively to anyone even for a moment.

Perhaps I am selfish -but noone seems appealing enough for me or so unique that I would want to bother.
Well, anyhow, sorry to carry on about my self.