Losing it at work

lifesnotfair

Today i just had the last straw, it was like the last straw on the camels back. I feel so helpless at work in what i can control. heres the tory. I basically have to work part time now, because of the stress and the depression, and since i am part time, i don't get to choose when i get to start, they throw you into any schedule, and some of the schedules 10 hours different from when i usually start.

Basically my manager stated that there is nothing i can do, even though i have been put on short time because of my stress from my doctor, i feel trapped... i just don't know what i should do, i am just tired of the stress..

Anonymous

I joined the rainbow family a few years ago but Zippy is such a pain in the arse with his constant perstering me for bjs that I had to leave after a few days.

And Bungle blocked the toilet when he laid a log :roll: .

lifesnotfair

i'm serious, i feel as though i am being punished for something i have no control over, because of my health, i can only work part time, and they are screwing me over

Anonymous

i'm not 100% sure of what your problem is here

are you saying that, because of your medical condition, you're being asked to work at unreasonable times of days...such as through the night??

if so, then I suggest you look into the equal rights act - they wouldn't dare tell someone in a wheelchair to work bad hours, just because they're in a wheelchair

people with SA have equal rights, no matter what the ignorant employers would like to believe

Anonymous

some would say this is the easy way out but i would say to get your dr to put you out of work on wk comp/stress related. I stayed WAY longer than i should have and made myself in a much worse state by trying to stick it out. Had a break down, and now dont even know if i can ever go back where if i could have gotton away before i "lost it", i may have been back by now.....Jobs just dont get it and i underestand NOW that i was not of their concern, so someone has to take control and that's you :wink: