Lost myself somewhere along the line!

Anonymous

I have always been a shy person around people I don't know but at school I was absolutly nuts and was the class clown and every1 new me for being the crazy kid who would do anything for a laugh. After leaving school at 18 I began 2 smoke ALOT of weed and this was a really bad time in my life because I all of a sudden got these evil thoughts in my head that I was worthless and could't cope with life making me feel like a coward. During this period all my nutty fun side dissapeard and It took a huge peice of my personality away from me. I am slowly regaining this huge peice missing from my puzzle and am working hard at trying to regain it. Every time I get drunk this part of me comes to life and I really feel alive again. Does this meen this part of me is still in there somewhere or can it only be my alterd state of mind. I long for inner peace and would appreciate if any1 could tell me of any books or sites that can guide me to inner peace as I feel like I am wasting my life without it.

sorry to rant on I'm new to this forrum but just want to beat my demons once and for all.
thanks