Low tolerance

Anonymous

I hate people, I hate myself. I am crying for several days because my cat in another country died, my mother left her with some people and they didn't take proper care of her. I can't control what is going on in the other country but I feel so guilty. Why there are so many assholes on this planet and they all live and stink, why my cat has to die, she didn't do anything bad. She brought joy in my and my mother's life. Why I have to speak to differnet shitty people every day , pretend that everything is all right after they insult me, why I should look in their freaking rat eyes. Why I should lose somebody who gave me joy and deal with other crap who don't let me breathe, cruel to me for no reason at all.WHY??

Chilling_Echo

sounds like you're having a really hard time li, is there anyone you can confide in, because to me it sounds like you have alot of things to get out of your system.

sorry to hear about your cat!

Anonymous

im sorry for ur loss cheer up. u cheered me up with your ''rat eyes comment. i laughed and then felt guilty . sorry.

applesewer

Many people with SA are very sensitive people. They get hurt a lot easier than most and it’s more painful too. But sensitivity is a beautiful trait for a person to have as it makes them more compassionate and caring than most. Maybe you are a sensitive and compassionate person and that’s why you feel bad.
X

Anonymous

I always hear this crap about people with social anxiety being more "sensitive" and having the ability to empathize and feel for other people. People with social anxiety do not care about the feelings of others, they are prideful, narcissistic, misanthropic, and self-centered. They are not "sensitive," they are INSECURE. There's a big difference. Read the original post again and tell me that this person isn't totally hateful and self-absorbed. So am I, but I don't lie to myself about being "sensitive" and empathetic.

applesewer

I think you can be both. I was focusing on the positives as I think that’s more fitting for this particular thread. Why don't you start a new thread?

Anonymous

Anonymous said:
I always hear this crap about people with social anxiety being more "sensitive" and having the ability to empathize and feel for other people. People with social anxiety do not care about the feelings of others, they are prideful, narcissistic, misanthropic, and self-centered. They are not "sensitive," they are INSECURE. There's a big difference. Read the original post again and tell me that this person isn't totally hateful and self-absorbed. So am I, but I don't lie to myself about being "sensitive" and empathetic.

How sensitive of your part to let us know this to understand your point of view. I guess you are being nice since its a sort of advice to the rest of peoples you care about leting know this. true or not. you did that job. sensitive to me. :D

Anonymous

What unites socially anxious people is acute self-consciousness. Theirs is a twisted egocentricity. They spend so much time focusing on themselves and their weaknesses, they have little time or inclination to look outward. There is nothing about this condition that is valuable.

So, just be yourself already! Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for something you are not. Most of our faults are more pardonable than the means we use to conceal them.

So stop being an egomaniac, and start to kill your pride!

Anonymous

Anonymous said:
tell me now that'normal people aren't self-centered and self-absorbed.If people with SA are like that."normal people' are ten times more self-centered.

Anonymous

worrywort said:
Many people with SA are very sensitive people. They get hurt a lot easier than most and it’s more painful too. But sensitivity is a beautiful trait for a person to have as it makes them more compassionate and caring than most. Maybe you are a sensitive and compassionate person and that’s why you feel bad.
X
thank you, I am sensitive, my cat died (the second one already) and it is such a disaster for me. :cry: :cry:

Anonymous

Anonymous said:
What unites socially anxious people is acute self-consciousness. Theirs is a twisted egocentricity. They spend so much time focusing on themselves and their weaknesses, they have little time or inclination to look outward. There is nothing about this condition that is valuable.

So, just be yourself already! Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for something you are not. Most of our faults are more pardonable than the means we use to conceal them.

So stop being an egomaniac, and start to kill your pride!
You know I 'd love to say whatever I want. It is just simply not wise sometimes, as people don't say bad things when you aren't dependent on them somehow, it is only when they have some little power or advantage over you, than they began playing mind games. If you tell whatever you want every time ..... Look, it is just impossible ,all right, and it isn't always worth it. If I had told everything what I thought about the professor at the University I wouldn't have graduated from the University. It would be blow not only for me but for my mother too. (Don't you call it "kill your pride"?) If I had told everything to my ex-boyfriend I would be beaten and or just killed. If I had argued with all my classmates, it wouldn't have saved me any bruises(I have very bad eyesight in the left eye, only because I made an enemy at the age of nine!!!!) I meet people like you every day all my life. As for me I know one thing that I don't know anything, that's why I am not going to be judgmental and give you different kind of advises about anything.

Shadow

The world can be a cold, cruel place. Good people (and animals) die all the time for no reason at all. To me that's just further evidence that God (atleast a loving, personal God) does not exist. But this is not a thread for philosophy. I guess all you can do when someone you care for dies is learn to accept it and try to focus on the good experiences you had with that person/animal. It probably doesn't help much but I don't know what else to say.

I think people with SA are both sensitive and self-absorbed. I think if you looked at all the SA sufferers in the world you would find that an overwhelming majority are very sensitive people. I believe their sensitivity is what makes them prone to developing SA in the first place.