MicroSkin is the BEST thing I've come across so far!

pemily

microskin

hey
just wondering how the microskin is going? would be interested in finding out more about it. your background sounds very similar to mine.

Some_guy

It does look very interesting, thank you for posting bullartodown!

But what if you don't live in Australia? I'm from Europe and I don't see myself flying over there for a make-up bottle.

(if you're alright with that, could you please send me your msn address by private message? thanks in advance)

Some_guy

I'm thinking quite a lot about beginning to use this. If only it wasn't located in Australia, damn!

Such a thing would make my life so much easier. I'd still have to work on other aspects of my SA but I feel it wouldn't be that hard, with that on.

Anyone else who considers it?

kld

Microskin - awesome

I too have just come back from a Microskin training course and am absolutely pleased with the product, my flushing is now not visible at all when I use the product (I have to put on 3-4 layers, because I asked for a lighter colour than they had originally mixed for me, so normally it would be 2-3 layers). It is airbrushed on and leaves a natural looking finish and makes my skin look great. It is FANTASTIC!! Do not hesitate to ring them/book an appointment, it was well worth it. The staff are very welcoming and lovely.
I had never seen this site until one of the staff had pointed it out, and I thought that I should just confirm what the other lady had posted.
Thanks

desperate

Damn, that sounds great. I checked out the website and wow, it's impressive. Do they have any plans on spreading, like coming to the US or something? do you guys know?

aldebe

I don't really understand what we are talking about.. You suggest microskin to people with birthmark, rosacea, sun sensitive skin...
moderateRosacea.jpg
severeRosacea.jpg

People posting on this topic... Your face similar to this? Your face red all the time?

I thought we are all same, means blush only when someone attack you.. Blush when you talk to people, then be normal skin color again

aldebe

We are not the same, at least you and me

Your problem is physiological, mine is emotional. I will check more into this

Thanks and God Bless all

Some_guy

bullartodown said:
I'm just glad I have MicroSkin, I don't use any medication now, and I am fine when I feel a little nervous, but know everything is OK because MicroSkin is literally 'hiding my worries'.
This sounds great. I'm almost on a daydreaming trip just thinking what my life would be like without blushing.