Miracle Story

cm123

This is just a little miracle story I heard:

Apparently a women my mother knows suffered from HH of the hands. She had botox done several times. After the 4th time she had it done her sweating never returned!

Stuckwithme

That is basically what I hope will happen, and I guess every Botox patient think the same way, BUT, I have never seen scientific proof that it has happened. You don't happen to have a link or anything?

cm123

That is basically what I hope will happen, and I guess every Botox patient think the same way, BUT, I have never seen scientific proof that it has happened. You don't happen to have a link or anything?

No, this story was passed on to me via word of mouth.

cm123

As I am thinking about getting this procedure again, I am curious if anyone has heard anything else about this rumor?

tianh

There's alot of people out there that their HH went away naturally. They dont ever come on the forums and post online. My dad for example had HH in his hands and feet when he was young but disappeared completely at age 19.

mikebird

Banned
Luck on your side.

Finger warts gave me grief for a few years. Tried advertised products of all kinds; no success. Worst outcome was that a new girlfriend seemed to get those from me and was very riled. I didn't understand that she was sure it was my intention to do that. That hurts.

But a natural homemade recipe was a miracle eventually, after so many years; I really woke up with all the warts gone, which were there at night. I couldn't guess how it worked. Magic.