My advice for the agoraphobics and anxious and depressed

Livingwithoutlivin

Run your butt off, no matter how embarrassing it is to be outside. You'll get some benefits from it, one way or another, even if you break your leg, you'll be in so much pain that suddenly the problem won't be who approaches you, but getting somebody to help you onto your feet and to a doctor who can take your pain away... and eventually it will be a wonderful story for you to tell somebody else someday.

Read, read, read, from beginning to end, learn something new. The library is our friend, so keep reading there is absolutely so much more to gain from it than watching TV or any other activity out there. There is a wealth of goods encapsules in these little things called books.

Clean your goddamn house, you got all the time in the world, do keep living quarters spic and span before you embark on whatever else you choose in your little cuccoon.

You guys can put more input if you like. I feel like these are things worth doing, and I feel like our lives would be better if we did them more.

I feel like the only way to make living palatable is to truly live and build a heirarchy of problems for ourselves... to get to a point were we realize that if we don't get through those first levels we won't get to the top, the big boss' hardest boss in the game' were stuck in this viewpoint were we are in level one of the game. Were playing super mario and were afraid to jump over the little brown mushroom monster, but in our reality, we are afraid to look and talk to people, but it's the best analogy I can give for that. We need to realize and structure a ton of other bad guys and levels to our game. Life feels so unreal and fake to us because we forgot to create it, were the one who strokes the pen and the brush and says, this is gonna be the hardest part, and this is gonna be the easiest part, and I won't even give a second thought that I can make it through this and that, and this other thing is a given. We got to create our own lives again.