Nail biting??????

nezzy

Hey guys.

just thought i'd ask this...

I have SP or a form of it, and i bite my nails pretty badly.

How many of you bite them, if any.

Also if you did, and stopped how did you stop, because its driving my girlfriend up the wall :)

Nez

arlequin

Hello Nezzy.
I personally don't bite my nails. I have also heard the same that worrydoll: painting your nails with this stuff it's a solution. I think it's sold in pharmacies too. Try.

lonelycody

I only bite my nails when I am really nervous or out of boredom. When I get really bored I pick at them. When I was younger my mum used to paint some stuff onto our nails to stop us from biting them. It tasted disgusting but after awhile you get used to the taste.

Anonymous

I know what to do

I recently saw a comedy show on television. In it, a woman was in an appointment with her psychologist, and she was trying to get over obsessions, compulsions, phobias, etc. Although it was all very humorous, there was a kernel of truth in it; a kernel of truth which I, a person who has more than a few phobias, disorders and bad habits, have realized is the ultimate answer to many of the questions posted on this board. You want to stop biting your nails? Two words...

Stop it.