Natural remedies for HH that work?

Hello my fellow HH sufferers. I have had hyperhidrosis for 7 years now, but have not looked for ways to relieve the symptoms until this past year. I have palmar and plantar hyperhidrosis and have been taking Dermidry for almost a month, but my sweating is the same if not worse. Do you think this is the result of the supplement, or me thinking about sweating more than I used to? Has anyone else tried Dermidry? If so, did it work for you at all? I am beginning to lose hope and think that I will never experience the feeling of having dry hands. Any information at all would be helpful. Thank you!

NickM

I used dermidry for a month. I truly believe it's a hoax. Didn't work for me at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used dermidry for a month. I truly believe it's a hoax. Didn't work for me at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NickM, I think it's a hoax too. I am going on my second month taking it and my hand sweating seems worse than ever before. Have you found anything that has helped your HH?

SweatyCanuck

Never tried that but I did order Odaban hand lotion before my ETS surgery. That stuff is a load of crock. I don't know about their other products but the hand lotion made me sweat twice as bad - if thats even possible.