Need tips or help with anything involving hyperhydrosis or just wanna chat?

Isabella

Hola! I am new to the forum's and I have Hyperhydrosis too. I use this medication called drysol on my hands and feet and It seems to be working (except for the fact that I have to ration it because I breakout in hives)

If you need any tips, advice, questions, or anything hyperhydrosis you can talk to me. I've got a lot of experience :eek: lol

And also you can use this thread to talk about #hyperhydrosisproblems

so what are you waiting for?

randomness

Hello, nice to meet you! I have a few questions. Is Drysol the first alluminium based product that you're trying? I tried other very similar ones that didn't work so I don't know if I should give Drysol a try as well.

How severe is your hyperhidrosis? Mine is quite strong, the only thing that I found to be working for armpits and hands is glycopyrrolate (Avert), which comes with the side effect of an extremely dry throat (to the point where I can barely speak without taking a sip of water after every few words, which makes me look like I'm mentally challenged :)). And I found nothing that works for my feet, which are my biggest problem.

Fruit

Hi there,

I made my own Ionto machine with the help of a youtube video. Is it normal to get light electrical shocks when your hands touch the water?

Sprawling

Hi there,

I made my own Ionto machine with the help of a youtube video. Is it normal to get light electrical shocks when your hands touch the water?

Yes, it's normal. Depending on the current your hands will adjust once they are in the water for a few minutes.

backfish

Into works in 98% of the people who try Iontophoresis ! check it out , inform yourself . I have severe HH of the hands and i tried into using aIdromed 5 PC iontophoresis machine. At first I was a bit worried about understanding how to do the treatments and the technique - but It turned out to be real easy , I can do my treatments and watch tv. - and as opposed to other weak machines sold on the market and homemade machines that you find the instructions to on you tube the treatment is painless.I recommend Iontophoresis for anyone suffering from Hyperhidrosis. Try it out you've got nothing to lose !

Sprawling

Into works in 98% of the people who try Iontophoresis ! check it out , inform yourself . I have severe HH of the hands and i tried into using aIdromed 5 PC iontophoresis machine. At first I was a bit worried about understanding how to do the treatments and the technique - but It turned out to be real easy , I can do my treatments and watch tv. - and as opposed to other weak machines sold on the market and homemade machines that you find the instructions to on you tube the treatment is painless.I recommend Iontophoresis for anyone suffering from Hyperhidrosis. Try it out you've got nothing to lose !

backfish is only on this forum to push the idomed pc machine...... beware. Although he may have good intentions it's also a very costly and unnecessary purchase. Alternative exist.