New Friends

Marc7

I'm looking to make new friends. I am a fan of sports and video games even though I only play two video games. Also I like reading blogs. Also I like singing. So if your interested in being friends just pm me or message me in the chat bar, btw I have no friends.

Last edited:

LoyalXenite

I do, personally i love games like Kingdom Hearts, Call of Duty, Pokemon, Minecraft, Mario Kart.... I actually like a wide variety of games, i own probably close to 75 different games on a variety of consoles :blushing:

Marc7

I played Mario Kart, Pokemon, Call of Duty before.

What consoles do you have?

LoyalXenite

I have a Nintendo 64, a Gameboy Colour, a Gameboy Advance, An Xbox, An Xbox 360, A Playstation 2, a Nintendo DS lite and a Nintendo Wii...

But i intend to get a PS3/PS4/Xbox One/ 3DS XL ;)
I like gaming consoles

Marc7

I have ps2,xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo 64,Nintendo ds lite, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance Gameboy Advance Sp. But I don't play most of them because Im not assertive and I just don't play the old consoles except ps2 and Nintendo ds lite.

Which consoles do you play with? And what type of games do you like to play?

LoyalXenite

I play all the consoles, i probably play the gameboy the least, and the 360 the most, but generally its quite equal.

I prefer adventure type games, usually fantasy, but i do enjoy building games, strategy games, shoot'em up games and racing games. I don't mind some sport games, but they are probably my least favorite. I don't mind sports on the Wii coz its more fun with the need for body movement, same for the Kinect for the Xbox 360.