New Product?

bigchris

If you are referring to the aluminium free deodorant, I'd be pretty interested, aluminium is related to some bad stuff.

gg1101

Yes it is Maxim plus. I'm tempted to order a 3 pack and use it for a couple months and see if it works.

T

trigger

I've tried a similar product called Perpsi-Gel (Perspi-Gel™ Aluminium free antiperpsirant. Stop underarm sweat, facial sweating without aluminium) which also uses peptides to control sweating. I used it under my armpits, applying a pea-sized amount to the area and massaging it into the skin and I was surprised that this product did not sting at all, just a mild tingling sensation that went after 5 minutes.

For me, the product started kicking in after 2 weeks of continuing use. I wouldn't say it stopped me from sweating completely, but it did reduce it to a point where I could use normal anti-perspirants to "plug" the remaining sweat and thus be dry throughout the day. I got about 1 1/2 - 2 months use out of it, only stopped using it as it was expensive.

As I don't suffer from HH under my pits as much as I used too (i've seemed to have naturally dried up slightly since I was a teen!) your mileage may vary.