NEW YEARS EVE QUESTION

Anonymous

how did you honestly feel in you, when your inside wathing your tv of the new years celebration and all the people outside counting down? how do you feel of those people?

Anonymous

I envied their abilty to socalize and have FUN. If I had someone I could TRUST & FEEL COMFORTABLE with to go do things with, I would go, but I don't feel like that with anyone I know. :cry:

I never watched the T.V because i know that seeing all those people enjoying themselfs would just kill me. At midnight when i could hear all the fireworks and people in the street cheering it made me feel so left out that i couldn't wait til morning.

LilMissTragic

I had a great time. I stayed in, played with my dogs cause i was tyring to take thier minds of the fireworks. I'm not one for partying anyways so It really didn't affect me.

avid_merrion

I felt kind of envious too i felt pissed off that i had no one to enjoy it with and the fact that i have changed so much in a short period of time i used to be so fun to be with and had lots of mates and a wondeful girlfriend my SA came back after we broke up and im so alone and so lost i dunno what to do i don't want to be like this but because i tried so hard with my ex i dunno if i can trust like that again i wore my heart on my sleeve and now im protecting it by isolating myself from people in general :roll:

Sempfy

Anonymous said:
I envied their abilty to socalize and have FUN. If I had someone I could TRUST & FEEL COMFORTABLE with to go do things with, I would go, but I don't feel like that with anyone I know. :cry:

Ditto to this.

cody2468

It didn't worry me as I was working. Normally I am with my family and we entertain ourselves so that isnt a problem.

Crimefish

I don't celebrate new year, so I don't envy them. It's like asking how does a Jew feel when everyone is celebrating Christmas and they're celebrating Hannukah. They don't really care, 'cause they're busy getting on with their own lives.

Edit: Actually it does bother me, 'cause there's sometimes good stuff on TV and I can't hear it 'cause of the bloody fireworks.