new

EMA

Hi everyone i'm Emma i'm 23 ( 24 August ) i come from Birmingham i had Social phobia since the age of 15. I am not able to work at the moment and don't have any friends has i find it difficult to talk to people

Stormy4022

Hello,
I am new here as well. The things you have mentioned are some of the same problems i have. It is nice to know we are not alone and others out there are like us.

stu

Hi i'm new also, like Stormy4022 said it is nice to know there are others out there with the same problems and are going throught the same things you are.

Stu 8)

esp

Hi, I'm the same as you, I'm not able to work either and don't know anyone besides my family and psychologist. I've met some great friends online though, taking the courage to post on here was scary but worth it. From another Emma

Hello, everyone, I am new here too. I definetly agree that it is good to see I am not the only one. I have both social anxiety and depression, and I have been experiencing alot of uncontrollable crying lately...enough to be sent home from work for a week. I am not sure what is going on with me but I am fine one minute and just start crying the next. I did see a doctor regarding this and was given paxil. I don't want to lose my job over this, does any one else do this...or know of anything that can help??? :cry: :?: