Nicknames

sensitive

Unfortunately, it's not possible to change nicknames (i was told that :? ) i want to change my nickname since it's not the best. Wouldn't you guys like to change yours?

I have been thinking of some names,help me to choose one. they are: Gentle, Del Piero and Che Guevara. I have one more name Top Chief :p , it's my nickname at PALTALK. So what do u think?

Tell us if u thought to change your name :D

Bexi

No way Hose! I love my name dude! Del Piero is cool, he's a great player. Why not just change your avatar every now and then? You will always be SENSITIVE- u cannot escape hehehe! I like your name

redlady

I enquired to change mine too but i don't fancy my chances. What about to what your real name means = kind jesus or whatever, nah stick with sensitive it is how everyone knows you.

Bx

I used to want to be called rex. But that was when I wanted to be a dog...
heh.

Bx looks a bit manly, I think. Maybe I shouldn't have been shy and hidden my e XD

sensitive

Everyone wants me not to change my name, i don't know why anyway. I think Del Piero is the best, he is my favourite italian footballer.

Unfortunately, this web site requires limited size of avatars i can't change it continuously :? .