no more sweat

galgal

i am so excited, i am wearing a shirt to work for the first time in about 2 years! have not experienced any sweat at all. all thanks to sweat-stop forte plus! i am only putting it on twice a week now and it still works perfectly.

i know it sounds like i'm advertising this product, but that's only coz its the first thing that i've tried that actually works. i hope everyone else that's stuck for ideas tries it too!

klamm76

Did try it for my hands,didnt do much for me.

Maybe its better for underarm sweating.glad its working well for you,and hope it will last:)

fashionsun

galgal said:
i am so excited, i am wearing a shirt to work for the first time in about 2 years! have not experienced any sweat at all. all thanks to sweat-stop forte plus! i am only putting it on twice a week now and it still works perfectly.

i know it sounds like i'm advertising this product, but that's only coz its the first thing that i've tried that actually works. i hope everyone else that's stuck for ideas tries it too!

thats great! where did you buy sweat stop from? did you have it prescribed?

teandtoast

if anybody wants to try this ive got some I bought and it didnt work
Nothing seems to work for me so dont let this put you off as stuff like driclor and similar products like sweat stop did work
one thing i did notice with sweat stop is it hardly stung like the other products ...
happy to sell single sachets to anyone interested
prefer people in uk as easier to post...pm me if interested