Nothing you ever do is good enough

lifesnotfair

Do you find that no matter what you do, its never good enough for people, or the effort that you put into something, you get rejected an told its not good enough. I get that all day. And for what reward, i get punished or called names...

ColdAsIce

Yeah pritty much all of the time!!...for instance I was doing a favour for a mate and even though I tried my best I was like...."awww shes gonna hate this" and to my absolute surprise she loved it so to be honest sometimes its not them thinking how bad and useless you are its you putting yourself down!.....

I dunno I try to think positively but obviously everyone has bad days just only us people have more bad than good so I guess its hard to think positive thoughts when your a SP.

Crimefish

Yeah, but I just ignore them, 'cause they're ignorant pricks. Considering all the problems I have I think the fact that I get out of bed every day and eat something is pretty spectacular.
I rule.

thelostworld

yea i totally know how you feel.. i feel mentally exhausted by the end of the day, but not from normal stuff but from my anxiety..then all i want to do is go to sleep...people think im lazy and aloof

maggie

you know what I find? I try to pump myself up in the morning, most mornings, you know, "no need to have shitty day, no great stresses going on, I can do this". But always end up disappointing myself cause the anxiety takes over and runs my day :? Most days, anyway :roll:

Vorphalack

lifesnotfair said:
Do you find that no matter what you do, its never good enough for people, or the effort that you put into something, you get rejected an told its not good enough. I get that all day. And for what reward, i get punished or called names...
Forget about people and their prejudices.

The title of the post is indeed the basic principle of discipline. Nothing you ever do is good enough, you can always do it better, and therefore you must always try to do things better, and this way you improve.

screwedup

yeah i have tried loads of times to help with people but it does no good in trying in the end so i give up helping others. I just try to help my self now.