OCD and Chocolate...

durda_dan

i read somewhere that there are lots and ltos of symptoms of Anxiety after OCD. And one of them was an active sweet tooth, i think i have that, Because Since i have been OCDing (for 6 or 7 months) i have put on some wieght because my sweet tooth is so scrazy i eat atleast something chocolate everyday.

I have a heart pounding experience if it's a strong attack. But for a normal day i have urges for chocolate.... Is that Normal?

Richey

my whole family is the same, they eat it daily and i used to eat cadbury chocolate alot but never gained any weight so im lucky but im sure it affected my health because i became tired easily, became light headed and i too have a sweet tooth that is tricky to control and its definately related to my OCD which stems from anxiety ...

see the thing is chocolate is very addicitive and easily accesible ...

the only way out of it is to replace the urge with something that is sweet like carrot stick or dates or dark chocolate ...

why is chocolate so addictive? sugar, coco, milk and its creamy texture

Last edited:
MMMMMMMM chocolate

chocolateREX_468x481.jpg

durda_dan

well i'm lucky i didn't gain a substantial ammount of weight, But i'm definately not the srpy youngster i was 2 years ago ha ha
i Suppose i'm still thinner than most people. But i still don't like love handles, Never had them before