OCD

Sarey

Hi, im new here, and i think i have OCD.
Ill just tell you some basic things on what i do at night time (rituals) before i can allow myself to rest and sleep.

After ive turned the pc off, i have to put all the volume down, i have to check the door is closed, i push it up 3 times and towards me 3 times, then i turn the key so its anti clockwise, then i close the curtain and i have to make sure the curtain is perfectly closed, no gaps or anything. Thats the computer room done. Now, when i get out of this room, if i go in the fridge, i HAVE to open the freezer, and push each of the doors inwards 3 times, if i do it wrong, i have to do it 5 times, ect ect, then i have to close the computer room door and push it three times and it has to be the same amount of times with the fridge/freezer doors. Then if i open a draw/cuboard i have to open them all and close them all and push them three times, and i sometimes try to trick by touching it a once to make it even.Then i have to make sure the taps are off, windows closed, and thats the kitchen done. Then i have to make sure its still closed when i walk out the room. Then i have to make sure the tvs turned off, the vcr is on either channel 6 or AV. Then i check the status of the doorbell, if its on or off, then i turn the light off and stand in the room for 3 seconds to check if anyones there or if anything changes. Then i shut the living room door, and push it towards me three times. The front door, i push it up three times, five if i get it wrong, and put it down slowly so it doesnt go all wrong and ill have to start again, the same with the living room door, it has to be even with the front door. Then i get really anxious walking up the stairs as i think someones following me or watching me or wanting to hurt me so i run faster. Then i check if my mums doors closed, i push it towards me and let it down slowly, then i check if my sisters door is closed by pushing it up and slowly putting it down. THEN, as i turn the light off, i check downstairs to see if the doors are still closed, and i have to look at them the same amount of times, if i get it wrong, i have to do it again. Then i can finally go into my room. I look at the doors and see if they are the same as when i left them (sisters/mums), then i shut my door closing my eyes so i dont get the amount of times wrong. Then i clsoe my door, and i open it again, then close, then open it, then close. It has to click three times, and then i push the handle up three times and push it back and fourth five times to make sure its closed, if i get it wrong, i got to do it again. Then i open my curtains to see if the windows are shut, i have to touch them three times each, and watch what happens when i touch them, if i get it wrong, have to start again. Then i shut my curtains, making sure theres no gaps, and touching three areas of the curtains and watching what happens then. Then i shut my closet tight, and then i can FINALLY go to bed.
During the day, i have to do some things three/five times.

I have to do alot more than that just, their the MAIN things. I also have very disturbing thoughts/images, and i just, urgh. :(

Ill be going to the doctors soon to get a proper diognoses and for some other disorders ect, but for now, thats what i do.

I would just like your opinion on this, and if you think i could have OCD, i do know you are not professionals, but id appreciate those with OCD or experience, or if you just know of OCD to tell me if you THINK i may have it.
Im going to the doctors tommorow anyway.
Please explain why for your reply, thankyou in advance.