old peeps.

Anonymous

hey what happened to all of you people of page 19 of 19 of this forum?when this forum was open, i think those were hard times, i can see lots of views but just a few reply's. the founders.
MoonCalf? Richboy? ManwithNoname? where are in the world are you people? I can relate to some of those topics so ty all past topics.

Yossarian

I can't speak for others but personally I'm becoming bored of SP. There's more to me than my SP. Plus after a while you start to hear the same thing over and over and start to run out of new things to say. Maybe they have got better and no longer need/want SPW. I hope so.

Crimefish

Well, it's not an amusing subject, so all I do is come here to learn. Once I've learnt all I can from this site, I'll probably stop coming here. Maybe it's the same with the original members, but I do remember MoonCalf being here a few weeks ago.

Anonymous

I agree with you Yoss, esp. about hearing the same thing(s) over and over... we need encouragement, cures, hope.... and although it's somewhat of a comfort to 'be with' people that we have this disorder in common with... it's somewhat of a downer reading all the sad posts we can relate to, but can't do anything to change, for the poster--or ourselves. Yikes, I'm probably going to get a lot of nasty feedback on this comment... but coming to SPW is almost like 'feeding' your SP. Attack me members, even though I'm guilty of taking an occasional snack myself!

Although I miss seeing them around, I also hope the founders have moved on and are happy, cured, on well on their way. I often think of Orl and his kitty throwing up on his back pack... & although I would be equally as devestated if that happened to me, I can't help giggling about it. :oops:

Yossarian

If you do get nasty feedback guest they can address it to me as well. I wish I could be an endless bucket of hope and optimism, continually churning out warm welcomes and salutations but I'm not. Maybe that's why I'm drifting, I just no longer have anything else to contribute anymore.

Besides there are always new people thankfully. Or not if you know what I mean. SPW is great but the cure lies away, on the outside, in the real world *shudder*. I think SPW (the people here) has (have) helped me alot but now it's up to me. Though I still pop back now and again.

I know not of this Orl and his kitty but it reminds me of the time one of our cats left a deposit in one of my slippers unbeknown (is that a word?) to me. A nice surprise first thing in the morning I can tell you!

Anonymous

i dont think anyone is asking you to churn out positivity (please be my life coach) i think its just cool when you share your thoughts cause like..youre quite smart and that...

Anonymous

yeah , i never said new people were not cool. i'm kind of new myself and never talk with such people i mentioned b4. i agree with the "real world" thing yosh. ( original poster ). btw: a message to the webmaster: does anybody ever stop being a "newbie" in here?

LilMissTragic

I been on this forum quite a while and its true, it does get a bit boring. Plus I just don't have any advice for anyone anymore.

Crimefish

LilMissTragic said:
I just don't have any advice for anyone anymore.

Yeah, I know what you mean, but I'm not at that point yet. For instance, I just had someone tell me I should try out extra strong mints, as it can take your mind off your SA when you're out and about. Msaybe even prevent a panic attack. I'd never heard that before.

Anonymous

it can get boring if one dwells on the posts looking for advice but...people drift off after a while for that very reason. i would urge y'all to stay around and share bits of your life with the group...that way we can keep track of peoples progress and be inspired. dont just leave cause youre bored that doesnt achieve much. stick around guys and share stuff..it doesnt have to be sp stuff and...hey you know we can get the chatroom going on a sat night..maybe even twice a week? and like..remus had his meet and lots of people went and had a good time so...dont go giving up...come on gimme an S gimme a P gimme a W..........................

Anonymous

Horatio

I have been thinking about Horatio and wondering how is holding up. I have my fingers crossed for him and I'm cheering him on. I am hoping that everything goes so well/perfect for him that he will need to wonder if the SA was just a dream.

Lets all give Horatio a big thumbs up and cheers!!

YAY, HORATIO!!!

Maybe all of our combined thoughts will help to give him strength.

Yossarian

guest said:
btw: a message to the webmaster: does anybody ever stop being a "newbie" in here?

Nope we is all equal here. Shame as I can't stand the term newbie....but I've been called worse I guess.

Anonymous

I never really gave it much thought... but now that I have, 'newbie' isn't really a flattering terminology. Sounds like nuuuuBEE which really reminds me of something a baby might call his pacifier. But... like you said Yoss, it could be worse.. what if we went from newbies to oldbies, or olbies, or short for 'frequent-bies"~~ "frebies'... yikes!

To bie or not to bie?... that is the question.

And instead of the 'queenbie'... the webmaster should be the masterbie or the also popular 'amsterbie' or 'hamsterbie'... :)

And maybe a special forum for the hiv bie?