..other teens like me ?

Danfalc

Banned
Hiya xkiss_me_nowx,ive read a few of your posts and you seem like a really nice person id gladly chat to you,but while i have the mindset of a teenager well probaly younger lol im 21.Otherwise i would gladly add ya and besides i aint a great talker

But like my best mate is 14 nearly 15.. She used to come on this site cos she has sp and that so i will ask her and get back to you cos she said somthing not to long ago about wanting to make friends with people her own age who understand and can relate to what shes going through.So i think you would get on with having simlar problems,and she is such a sweet trusting caring person :) despite me being a fair bit older than her we both help each other and she really helps me get through alot of hard times.

So yeah sorry babbled a bit there,i will talk to her but i dont know if she will appreciate me trying to make friends for her like,but it would be kewl if she likes the idea as shes a truly great person to have as a friend and im sure she appreciate having someone to talk to her own age who can relate.

xkiss_me_nowx

Danfalc said:
Hiya xkiss_me_nowx,ive read a few of your posts and you seem like a really nice person id gladly chat to you,but while i have the mindset of a teenager well probaly younger lol im 21.Otherwise i would gladly add ya and besides i aint a great talker

But like my best mate is 14 nearly 15.. She used to come on this site cos she has sp and that so i will ask her and get back to you cos she said somthing not to long ago about wanting to make friends with people her own age who understand and can relate to what shes going through.So i think you would get on with having simlar problems,and she is such a sweet trusting caring person :) despite me being a fair bit older than her we both help each other and she really helps me get through alot of hard times.

So yeah sorry babbled a bit there,i will talk to her but i dont know if she will appreciate me trying to make friends for her like,but it would be kewl if she likes the idea as shes a truly great person to have as a friend and im sure she appreciate having someone to talk to her own age who can relate.

thats very nice of you :) thankyou..
you know what? you seem nice too.. and well i want to meet new ppl always.. feel free to add me x

Danfalc

Banned
aw thanks :) sorry for the late reply.Ive passed your addy on to my mate hun so hopefully you will get to talk soon.Thanks for saying i could add you aswell,i really struggle talking to people and dont really have the confidence to despite you seeming a really sweet person.But when i get a lil more confident i will defo add you ive kept a note of ya addy.

BornAgain

xkiss_me_nowx said:
id just like to meet other teenagers like me.. whos shy, etc..
im 15.. from uk anyway so add [email protected]

I just turned 18, and I'm shy around people I don't know, although I don't think I have SA. Do you have a myspace? I'd be happy to chat with you and help you out with your shyness in any way I can.

haze

im 16 from the uk and i wouldnt mind chatting to you. just dont expect me to be normal in any sense of the word :p .

xkiss_me_nowx

BornAgain said:
xkiss_me_nowx said:
id just like to meet other teenagers like me.. whos shy, etc..
im 15.. from uk anyway so add

I just turned 18, and I'm shy around people I don't know, although I don't think I have SA. Do you have a myspace? I'd be happy to chat with you and help you out with your shyness in any way I can.
ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

BornAgain

SocialRetahd said:
I would like to be 18.

actually, it kinda sucks because all of a sudden, you have to be this responsible adult person. Plus all those peti crimes, like egging, shoplifting, vandalizing, fighting, all those carry a heavier burden in terms of the law. I wish I could go back, then maybe I could change things so I wouldn't be so shy around new people.

sshygurl924

^--^ I'm 15, too.

but ya if anyone wants to add me or chat..
myspace.com/cynthjl
I just wanna talk to other ppl my age who go thru the same things i do, u knoe.