People from Ireland (North & South)

foyle

I would love to contact with people from Ireland through email and-or Facebook and getting to know each other, maybe eventually meet up in the future as well.

I do not mind age, sex or whatever, as I am pretty sure we have something to learn from each other.

Btw, I am up in the north and I am not Irish myself, but I have been living here for a while. :)

davidburke

I would love to contact with people from Ireland through email and-or Facebook and getting to know each other, maybe eventually meet up in the future as well.

I do not mind age, sex or whatever, as I am pretty sure we have something to learn from each other.

Btw, I am up in the north and I am not Irish myself, but I have been living here for a while. :)

there was a couple of meet ups organized on here a couple of years ago. i went to one of them in dublin which went really well. Its seems to be difficult organize though hasn't happened in a while.

foyle

I do not know if there are more people from Ireland here. I know I will be confident to meet up other people if I will getting to know them first.

Why do you think that seems to be difficult to do something else in the future?

davidburke

I do not know if there are more people from Ireland here.
there was quite a few but they aren't posting much at the moment

Why do you think that seems to be difficult to do something else in the future?

It has being before, it kind of just doesn't happen because its difficult to know how many people would have the courage to show up on the day

foyle

It's a pity, because I would have liked the opportunity to meet other people face to face. I hope that someone want to keep in touch in Facebook and/or email, although I prefer the traditional ways!

davidburke

How was the past meet up?
Where did you go and how many people?

by the way the one i went to was actually organized mainly on a different site (social anxiety support) but it was posted here too as some are on both. there was only one other from this site that came i think. It went ok naturally i was very nervous as everyone, afterwards i was wishing i had talked more but I felt good for doing it even after my awkward exit.
we just met in O'Connell Street and went to a pub. there was 6/7 people i think i can't remember exactly, some of them stayed in dublin that night too and went to a night club but that wasn't really for me i just went home after a couple of hours.
There was one in galway a couple of years back too but i didn't have the courage to go to,four people came to that if i remember correctly and they all said it went really well.

foyle

I am having such a hard time for being alone, that I found difficult to understand why other people who have the chance, choose do not meet other people. I could not meet with strangers... But I wish I could get in touch with people, getting to know each other, then meet someday. I really think my diagnostic was wrong because I do not feel like you or others here.