People Playing Games

Anonymous

Some of you may remember my post a little while back about fear of hitting pedestrians. As I was driving home I noticed two girls about 14-16 years old on the right curb. As I got closer both of them put one foot in the street. As I got even closer they started walking toward my car. When I saw this I got over in the left lane. As I passed them they were yelling woohoo. As if that wasn't enough about 20 feet down the road two more girls started doing the same thing. Luckilly I was mostly in the left lane. I don't know if this was some type of game someone was playing of if they were suicidal. Since I was told that the fear of pedestrians was a sign of OCD, I drove back about a minute and a half latter. As usual nothing. Has something like this ever happended to any of you before, and would you have done the same. Now I'm paranoid that someone is comming to get me.

Tim001

Funny, up until now, I thought I was the only one who had this uneasy feeling around pedestrians. I drive in a very busy downtown in a major city and I am constantly worried about hitting pedestrians. I have to look in my rear-view mirror constantly to make sure I haven't run someone over. This is indeed a sign of OCD. :(

Chilling__Echo

driving during peak class hours next to a college gets me. there are so many people on the side of the road, all it takes is one step...

i almost hit a bicyclist one time, it was terrible

Chilling__Echo

i hate it when there are bikes on the road. all they do is obstruct traffic. and nearly cause accidents. that's what trails are for