perception of yourself

Chilling__Echo

i think it would be really interesting to see how people (not just with SA but everyone) thought that they looked like, acted, etc. that's something that's really hard to do. especially since alot of us are afraid that people will be able to interpret our actions that we try to control. we believe that we give ourselves away. yet, half of us wouldn't even know what king of facial expressions we had if people did nag us about the ones that we aren't aware of (going off of the previous thread on the topic).

do you think you have an accurate idea of your own self?

JWH

I actually wish I had a brother or sister so I could at least get a hint of what I'm like. But in reality I have no clue. I used to get asked why I was crying quite a bit - even when I wasn't remotely sad!

Yossarian

I have no idea how I come across. It's always amazed me the different opinions people have had about me. I was late in developing a self image I think. I was always a messy, smelly kid as I never thought about such things. I have made progress though!!

Dedication

Sometimes I feel like a great person...well rounded, funny, normal...and I honestly feel that that's the real me. But sometimes I feel like a wierdo and a creep and I honestly feel that that's the real me. I've learned just to go with the many perceptions I have of myself and not to fight it too much.