Physical signs of anxiety/stress

SilentAndShy

I think I'd realised I was losing my hair in 2009 at the front but I'd say the last four years I've noticed whenever I have a shower, I've got a small circle of hair clogged in the bottom of the bath. And even when I sleep or just glide my hand through my hair, few hairs fall out! Other than that, I get headaches sometimes and feel tired but whenever I am ill like I was this week, it's put down to - by others - of getting something from other people.

But deep down, I know why. Anxiety is probably making me ill due to issues in my personal and professional life. Sometimes I have those moments when I think if I ended it all but then I realise I'm an utter wimp unable to take THAT big step...

Hello,

As far as I can tell, if not already in your genes, alopecia can be caused by a bad life hygiene :

Bad nutrition, stress, lack of sleep.

If it's already in your genes however, you should try starting some treatments, Minoxidil , Propecia...etc.

But know that this kind of medication would trigger headaches as well as fast heartbeats in some people, which could have the opposite effect on your anxiety.