Plymouth and the South West UK

scruffpot

Howdy all
Anyone on this forum from the SW or plymouth area who fancies a pint sometime or a coffee and a natter? If so then get intouch

Im a 28 yr old m, just looking to have a chat and make meet some new friends down in this area.

Generical

Yo! heh finding more and more people from around here, i'm like 10 miles from exeter and can probs get to other places....although i'll mos def's get lost

scruffpot

howdy, glad to see there is a small but slowly growing bunch of us south peeps here. wicked im usually in exeter working on some random thing. Pub?

scruffpot

an exeter sa group, splendid that sound good to me I'll trawl the posts to find it :)
If not lets start up our own bridgade of strange an interesting people

elisegrey

Heya, I'm in Plymouth at the university there, so if there's ever an SP meeting thing going on in the South West give me a shout! I haven't been able to find anything in my area that isn't official and daunting, so really I'd love to hear of any kind of interesting meeting that doesn't involve signing up to any sort of long-term codified stratagem. *shudder*

eccentric

I'm in Plymouth too - but i guess from what i am seeing on this site its mainly younger people - but if you ever need to chat with someone with lots of life experience ( mainly bad ) - a deeply cynical outlook - and an all too personal knowledge of bereavement - give me a shout

though i will caution you i am a straight talker and have like ZERO time for political correctness :wink: