Powerfull Exercise

MRnomates

This will help with SP and Anxiety

This is an exercise for the chakras i'm gonna explain it quickly

1st off get a diagram off the net to see where all the chakras are there are 7 chakras from ya private parts to the crown of ya head.

Sit down not lay down close your eyes and visualize your chakra going dark black like a black blob spend 2 minutes on each 1 or longer when u get to the 7th chakra before closing it down to darkness visualize white light coming out of the top of your head and showering your body do that for 2 minutes and then fill your body with a color through the top of your head in and down into your body visualize it going into your arms legs etc.

Now close that 7th chakra down

After all that visualize yourself with a black dark hooded cloak on this is used for sheilding do that for a few minutes.

This should all take about 25 minutes do it str8 away when you wake up, i gaurantee you you will start to feel happier, may take a week or 2 to get used to it.

I don't go to work with out having done this every morning it works ace for me i'm glad i know about this exercise, its used for psychics that are clairsentient, sensitive people and shy people, stops your from thinking everyone elses thoughts and feeling there energies auras cling to you and draining you

Good Luck

wistful_dementia

I don't really believe in chakras, but as contradictory as this sounds I do believe that this excercise works if that is what you want to believe in. because it is a form of meditation. There was a scientific study on buddhist monks showing that the monks had 10 times more blood flow to the areas of the brain that are responsible for positive thinking, leading monks to be more able to recover from stressful situations and in general being more positive. There are many forms of meditation that lead to stress reduction and this is one of them.

LilMissTragic

I used to do chakra excercises before but i'm not very good at that sort of thing as my attention span is way too low. I have also done self hypnosis and crystal healing...not quite sure wether they worked or wether I was just having a good day anyways..lol

Anonymous

lol worrydoll.... it's think meditation is kinda like self-suggestion- you have to use your imagination. But, I'm with you on the short attention span thingy- it takes concentration... I'm trying to build upon the concentration- it's kind of like mental excercise I think.

introvert

*visualises self wearing dark cloak* Nooo WTF NOT darth vader 8O!! But seriously, meditation might just be useful. Never tried it, I'm always getting up last minute, morning rush.. need to work on this to have some spare time in the morning.

Anonymous

I was horribly late again to work, and basically got out of bed had a shower and left for work. Going to have to try some meditation sometime.