Propantheline for Sweating

Romax

My doctor told me to take on pill about an hour before I go on stage for cranial hyperhidrois. It did nothing. Maybe I'm suppose to take more than one. He also told me not to take proplanol with this because he worried that it might lower my blood presssure too much. Any thoughts?

I tried probanthine a while back and sometimes it didn't work at all for some reason. I tended to take it on an empty stomach in the morning.

Romax

I tried taking it twice yesterday, two hours apart, before I did a performance......nothing! It's getting frustrating. The only thing that has offered some help is taking proplanalol and using the secure wipes. It's so frustrating.

Romax

oh yeah I had the dry mouth....but it did not stop my head from sweating at all.

Romax

I've never heard of a cream but I'm going to reorder the secure wipes. I've had some success with them. Thanks Pinker!

bill-uk

Romax, I also don't understand why the propantheline didn't work for you. Its the same as Probanthine that I use and it is pretty successful for me.

I would take 2 tablets on an empty stomach 45 minutes before you want to be dry. Empty stomach means nothing to eat for about 6 hours before taking them. That works best for me anyway.

Good luck, Bill

bill-uk

This post is very late after the initial one, however, I take propanalol and probanthine as prescribed by my doctor and I have no problems at all with the combination. My heart rate is normal and I have no other side effects.

Romax, hope things are good with you. I still look forward to seeing you on TV one of these days .....