rain rain go away, i've too much OCD today!

durda_dan

This past week was terrible, i can't seem to control my OCD very well this week.
Thoughts are coming left and right,
i watched Slumdog millionaire (i thought it was going to be a family movie, it wasn't) it made my OCD spike like hell, and now i have bad thoughts constantly.

My worst thoughts are when i see someone sleeping, my head tells me to kill them, to step on my cat. to push people infront of traffic, break necks, and
recently this one is maybe the one that makes me feel like the worst person.

thoughts to break up with my girlfriend, i love her i don't want to break up with her, I don't want to kill her, or anybody, i love my cat i don't want to step on it.

Why wont these thoughts go away, it's been almost 9 months.
I just want to cry. I do cry sometimes, But i hate people seeing me cry, even my girlfriend she saw me cry a few times, But i feel so week, and useless when i cry to people.

sometimes i think of jumping infront of traffic myself, i don't know it's OCD or me, i get some anxiety, But wouldn't most people whenthey think about suicide?::(:

My ocd has been so bad this past week i can taste my bile in my throat about every day. I feel like i must puke.

Sacrament

That doesn't seem like OCD, but a case of not being in control of your own thoughts. OCD, I believe, is having constant, linear patterns for arranging things or doing certain things, obsessing with certain behavior and so forth.

You just have to accept those thoughts (as anyone has bad thoughts), allow them to have their own room around your head but just think of them as scary images designed to freak you out. They'll lose importance as time goes by and eventually they'll stop harming you so much. Think to yourself "okay, are these thoughts productive? No", and pay more attention to the productive ones.

Also, keep yourself busy with other things.

Morgan01

I'm sorry. : ( The thoughts wont just go away you really do need to go see a therapist.. also I think things that might help are things that might help to reduce stress in your life like meditation or running. Mostly you should do cognitive behavioral therapy though.