Reclusing

Remus

Staff member
I've been reclusing lately, I know its wrong of me but I've felt far to depressed and anxious to talk to people either in the real world or online (sorry I've been avoiding freinds here on MSN)

I'm sure it will wear off soon enough, trouble is, when I'm like that I just cant talk, I dont have anything positive to say or anything more than moping to talk about.

anyone else get this? (or is that a daft question?)

Yossarian

Yeah i get like that Remus. It's depression for you. I'm sure everyone understands, you just gotta ride out the dips. Hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous

Yes, the troughs can be tough and it's not wrong of you to do anything so inocuous whilst you're in such an unhappy state of mind. I hope you get through it soon.

Each time I find myself having sunk into a bad patch, even though I have, thus far, always come out the other side, when you're in the mire, it's nigh impossible to see anything in a positive light. You try to tell yourself that this bad spell will pass, but you're never 100% sure that it will.

You have my sympathy.

Dynamism

I was just going to make a thread about this. Lately I've found myself turning off my mobile phone to purposely miss calls. I've also been making up excuses to avoid meeting up with the few friends I have. I don't know, I just feel real low right now. I'm sure it will pass.