Recovering Agoraphobic/Anxiety sufferer

lynnie81

Hi guys been a while since i popped on but i wanted to just remind people of the blog Living with Agoraphobia

Its my personal account of anxiety and agoraphobia but there are many general anxiety issues discussed. I have gone from being completely housebound for 5 years, to now being engaged, had a baby, moved house etc. And now i live a happy independant life. Ive tried to post useful links and downloads so i think it would be helpful.

Also we have created a new facebook page and are getting a little community together. All about POSITIVITY. Posts on their are to inspire and motivate you. Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

Please check it out x x x

scientific

Hi there im new to this site and just read through your blog you had linked us too... so interesting... I myself am only in the early stages to this but still its difficult for Me to go places and leave home but I do push myself whenever i can and do little exposure therapys like short walks and venture a bit further each time .... keep up the good work :)