Removal of Guest Privileges

Mason1

Why has someone removed the right for guests to post on this forum.This removal of rights is scandalous.Anyone else agree.If you dont you are either paranoid or foolish because it has a lead to :twisted: a large decrease in posts.What next will happen in this orwellian microcosm?

Hamble

If someone really has somthing they want to say, then filling out a few details shouldn't be too much trouble. You can still be annonymous, it's the internet for feck sakes :wink: You don't have to give your name, address, photo, gender, or blood group do you?
So just sign up, make up an email address, an ID and stick an avatar on if you so wish. It's not that bad is it? It just makes it all a bit more open, friendly and laid back and that's what we need. :roll:

spacecadetglowuk

The webmaster said its temporary till things have calmed down.

he is looking for moderators to remove offensive troll posts too

Mason

i agree mason1 should have his membership privelege revocked and feed tot eh dogs. That obnoxious egotistical pig

GettingThere

Its a shame that a few childish individuals spoil things for the decent majority who really want to use the forum properly.

I would urge those guests who are relucant to sign up to do so. Its not like we have any real interaction other than what atkes place on the forums. I have not received any emails or private messages at all, for instance. There is very little information which has to be given to sign up and you can use your hotmail or yahoo email address if you so desire, so think about it and bravely take that step.

MarCPatt

I agree. If people really want to say something, why not register. It is not that difficult. Plus the people that like to insult always hide behind the mask of a "guest".

Fredscars

might i make the point that it is because of you (mason1 and mason) that the guest rights have been banned? :roll: