Run away.....

Anonymous

Does anyone ever feel like running away at all?

I do all the time, and I think i'm going to some day soon, just save a bit of cash up then get the fuck away from everything.

Away from the same fucking faces i see day in day out.

Anonymous

Yep I feel like that often and hopefully this is the year its gonna happen. I live in a small town where everyone thinks they got a rigt to know your business. I'll be glad to see the back of the lot of them.

Anonymous

hi

hey everyone has fanaties of wanting to move away from everything and starting over from time to time... but are you actually serious about this? how old are you? and where would you run away to n what would you be doing??

tommydog

yer how old are you ??

a friend of mine ran away when we were like 12, his mum sent a message to him through us that she would buy him a mongoose if he came home (yes yes i know). so he did, he got his mongoose, then he pissed off again :lol:

most of you guys wouldnt even get your heads around the stuff iv considered doing this past year. Im thinking more clearly the last few months, which is lucky, because there would have been NO turning back.

A new environment can provide a new perspective ... but what are you really doing ? really your trying to run from your problems and take the chance that things will improve elsewere. Not gonna happen. Our problem is ourselves. Same thing with people who feel ugly. they get thier tits done. Dosnt do shit cept make your boobs bigger :roll:

Im 22 by the way, and have an independent living arrangement.

Shadow

I thought about running away but I could never do it because I know I wouldn't survive out there.

Running away probably isn't going to solve anything. As tommy said you're problem is yourself. And you can't run away from yourself. Running away might seem like a great idea but unless you're being abused or sometime it isn't going to help.