Scalp / Forehead HH. my experiments

WetDawg

I've posting updates on other threads, but I wanted to put them in one place. This is my experience:

1. 3% Secure Wipes were minimally effective.
2. Drysol Mild (6.25%) was much, much better than the wipes. I use the dab-on product. buydrysol.com. no Rx required. no skin irritation. I don't bother with the bedtime shower cap drill. I apply it in the AM, get under a ceiling fan (or blow cold air from a hairdryer), let it dry, and go about my day. Very important to let it dry!! Once dry, brush hair and go! Having short hair makes this easier. If you have long hair, you'll need to improvise.
3. Drysol Mild ("DM") help up well when I was outside in 75 degree weather mildly exerting myself (hauling boxes). It has also greatly curtailed my gustatory HH.
4. DM is NO MATCH for Houston, Texas weather. Fortunately, I do not live there. Anyway, in Htown this weekend, 85 degrees and 90% humidity overpowered DM quickly, but the flow of sweat was not an great as it was before.
5. DM is no match for spicy food I love Mexican food, and I love chili peppers. A belly full of serrano-pepper laced chili verde turned on the faucets.
6. One day, I applied the full strength Drysol (20%) ("FSD") to a small portion of my scalp. An experiment. To my surprise, it did not burn, sting or cause any irritation or discomfort. I dried it with a cold air from a hair dryer. DO NOT BLOW HOT AIR ONTO THIS STUFF!!! Some kind of thermodynamic reaction occurs, and it burns like hell. That portion of my scalp held up in heat and humidity, while the rest of my scalp (with DM) did not.
7. Next day, I applied FSD to a small part of my forehead. Identical results as with scalp.
8. what the heck!! I then did the Full Monty with FSD. That day had me exposed to 93 degree dry weather. Spent a half hour outside, and a couple little beads of sweat popped out. No irritation. SUCCESS!!
9. FSD battles heat and humidity much better than DM, but the real test will be a belly full of chile verde on a 95 degree, 100% humidity day in Houston. I'll let you know.

Cheers:applause:

NickM

I'm moving to Houston in less than 2 weeks. Not moving for the weather lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk