Scared of Life

MIngleson

Hi.

I'm scared of life as a adult of the 21st Century cause I got victimized from beaten and kicked into with things I wouldn't dream of doing until I'm in trouble and unconsciousness from all over I got at home and at School since my childhood days of the early 90's now I'm scared of life in case that happens to me again from those evil bullies just for puberty making mistakes like you do when your a kid etc. Then for not liking it the way my Gran wanted to be a criminal and she always find ways to turn me into one now I've got a funny reputation of having to be like that with Cameras on me in my address on things and in certain other dwellings I use to attend for the day from Mrs Jennifer Scarf of boarders UK cause she thought me to be someone else when I lived at no. 45 when I don't live life like that with cameras in my address my Gran never put cameras on me at no. 45 at least my Gran never put cams on me I lived normal with my Gran and doesn't pull stitches out of my neck and make me bleed from it unlike mrs jennifer scarf did to me when I was age 15 of year 92 and put cams where I use to go to working places for the day places that just shows Jennifer Scarf is like that she doesn't know who she's looking at nor where one lives she thinks I live with her etc when I don't then gets me taken back to her and she ends up coming back to my address thinking she's in charge cause of all that I have had falling sensation in Bed of year 2007 which feels like your heart and air has just sunk to the bottom of your stomach which means I'm innocent. For those that are going through what I have had happened to me if you start feeling falling sensations in Bed it means your innocent check it out Online what falling sensations means on Google by typing in falling sensations. Jennifer Scarf is my enemy and those that take me back to her even when I use to live in Bradford UK they did that kidnapping me to other dwelling places there too when I was age 8 of year 86 they know who they are. Well at least I've now got a Job as a representative in sales and I'm doing not too bad had two customers already in my first week at the job never expected that especially in my first week cause of what use to happen to me now I keep thinking it happen to me again when ill make mistakes and normal things like jennifer scarf gets me into trouble for too three times over that's why I don't associate my self with no one anymore and I don't care for the laws anymore cause of that. I may talk different with a husky voice from tracheotomy at least I don't shoot nor kick and beat people nor make people live life like that with cams nor try to get them on anything and still afterwards nor threaten to pull stitches out and I'm pleased.

Last edited:

coyote

Hi, MIngleson.

Sorry to hear about your troubles.

Reading your post makes me a little scared, too.