School

Anonymous

okay hi.. i have a real problem here.. i just started college and went to register n everything i had anxiety over it but got thru it n was so happy i did it BUT i missed 3 classes last week bcuz of my SA n now im scared to go back cuz i feel like an ass for never showing up what do i do? how do i cope? please someone help me~

Anonymous

so yer saying its not a big fucken deal at all and i need to stop being such a fucken shithead and jus go cuz what does it matter neways?? u could be a little fucken nicer about it n i dunno ur issues but dun take them out on me

Chilling_Echo

ok so back to your original prob minus assholes, i'm in college and most of the time teachers couldn't point you out from any other kid, it shouldn't be a prob. what WILL matter is if your grades drop! hang in there, college isn't so bad after you get used to it, you'll find a way to do what you need to do with limited anxiety because there is such a great amount of independent study. just remember why you're there and just take it one day at a time!

good luck

aligurl09

hey!!!

with an issue like this, how exactly do you get rid of that anxiety and that negative thinking that jus causes u to feel like u jus can't do it? and u jus wanna fucken quit and avoid n avoid! how do u jus get fucken over all of it n jus go on.. its such a simple thing but why do us ppl with SA feel like its such a fucken struggle when its jus having to be somewhere and doing what u know that u need to fucken do???????????

Shadow

Just ignore sweeper's harsh comments. He's angry and depressed and feels like taking it out on somebody. I think we can all relate to that. Don't take it personally.

I don't think anybody will care that you missed three classes. People miss classes all the time. If you're worried about what to say if somebody asks you why you missed three classes just say you were sick or something.

Anonymous

aligurl09 said:
its jus having to be somewhere and doing what u know that u need to fucken do???????????

i would change "need" for "want" but still you just told it all.
im glad somebody said it.
if it helps: dont be afraid, everybody uses the toilet, even the pope. we r humans.

aligurl09

8)

hey everybody... its me :) and i went to my 3 classes today 9:45 - 2:00. n tomorrow ive got only one class.. so im jus changin my way of thinking and pushing myself jus a little bit more and i know i can get out of it if i keep up the way that im going, n nothing happened from me missing class.. the teachers didnt even care they jus all figured i had registerd kinda late... there were at least 4 ppl in every class i had who missed class last week jus like me for registering late so its all good n im going tomorrow for jus one.. yippee

by the way...

thanx to everyone on here who gave good advice.. n jus everyone on this site who doesnt suck... thanx!

TtYL

applesewer

Hi sweeper,

If you’re having a rough time this forum is a great place to find help and answers. But I think people will be less likely to respond to you with helpful comments if you respond to others with hurtful comments.

p.s. you were right about the “no one in the world is better looking than another” thing…I'm an ugly bastard too!

avid_merrion

you should just keep attending the more you do it the more you will settle in, i know from experience im at uni and when i went to college i was the same, you are being to hard on yourself 3 days is nothing, but i strongly suggest you make an appointment to see the college counsellor i see one a uni and they help a great deal be honest about how you feel locking things away makes it worse they will do nothing but bend over bckwards to make sure your happy and comfortable.

Good Luck