setttting your self up to fail, do's and donts

what are your most common thoughts when talking to aquatents?

• man im boring

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • why am i not a good conversationist

• shit shit, panic attack!!! big time

• Total voters

nicola_maire

ok ive been flickin through the posts.
i know some people cant be as strong for them selfs in this situations. but we all need to stop playin the poor victim, and im not victimising anyone, as playin the victim actually worsens the perception on the phobia.
but ive heardb alot people sayin basicly 'eh im doomed i might as well slit my wrists now'.
first step is sayin 'right fuck this shit, im gonna get mea life!'
also another thing that crops up that makes people feel worse is telling friends about their problems. im gonna bring it down hard becasue these are the facts of life. you need to ask yourself this question.
why are people friends in the first place?
about 1 in 100 chance is becasue we actauly deeply care for another, or we get on so well that were never gonna meet a firend like them. in most cases its purly for the fact people cant do certain htings on their own like going cinema, sdo we have friends just to purly go with with someone to the things we likw doing, twhen these types of "friends' find out ur 'defected' or your problem is likly to effect the level of 'fun' you are going to have, likly hood is, their not going to e your friend anymore, coz this would beat the object of why your firend in the first place. i know it may sound harsh, but we have human instints with are subconcious interferes and does what is nessersery for your fital insticts, which is get what you can, if it run's out move on. these are thing not to be scared of, as liek many things, things come to an end, it just another circle of, life, dont feel as if your a victim, even though it may hurt, becasue in the world this happens to someone every second, of everyday. its not untill will learn these facts of life, untill we can truly enjoy the real friuts of life.
if anybody is woundering why i babble so much crap it actually ridiculous, it 1) because im unemplyed at the moment and have nothing better to do 2) becasue i have a genuin love for human nature all the bad and good and finaly 3) because in september im starting my journy to be a phychologist, and i fuckin love phychology!!!!! :twisted:
so yeh as whats his face says 'live long, and prospore (i cant spell for shit)

tupac

positive thinking is the best thing to do. it is awfully hard sometimes tho. im working on getting my life on track at the moment and things are going good its just gonna take time. im gonna make a goal of doing this within 6 months. i know one day i can be free of this bullshit.i feel like im getting closer to that day.

Angie_05

nicola_maire said:
3) because in september im starting my journy to be a phychologist, and i fuckin love phychology!!!!!

Hell yes!!! And who better to be a psychologist than those who know what it's like?

Yossarian

Well I don't camp in rivers but it would be "they will think I'm boring", "we will have nothing in common", "they are a fucking moron who's life revolves around Heat magazine" etc etc.

IcanDoIt

tupac said:
positive thinking is the best thing to do. it is awfully hard sometimes tho. im working on getting my life on track at the moment and things are going good its just gonna take time. im gonna make a goal of doing this within 6 months. i know one day i can be free of this bullshit.i feel like im getting closer to that day.

yes come on man..i trust u can do it..goals goals goals, the essential ingredient towards achievement..

i am so happy that u know u are going to free yourself from this bullshit..

and i believe you can do it if u dont give up, and trust me, during the transition, there will be ups and downs, some may be demoralizing..

but the imprtant thing is to be persistant, dont give up, the willingness to change..go expose yourself with all those pain and sufferings..with the positivity locked into the mind..

i also wont deny it will take monstrous effort to overcome..:)

nicola_maire

the thing is though there no over people goals, there yours so why would you care what people think if you fail. its like a bin man (no offence to no one, its a honest job) laughing att he college proffesor that he cant teach, well the proffesor has alot better idea of teaching than the bin man, so the bin mans comment really has no relavence to anything.you've just got to learn hwo to meet your goal, its not a race, so you cant loose, it all about improvment, not winning.
like 'ok today when the thought *im a looser comes into my head* im going to try and say after, no your not, i think your ok' just try andand be rrealistic about how far you can push yourself, the worse feeling in the world is wear you try to jump over something to high without the training, get me?
lol i know i know, i blabber alot!!!!
nic x

clairet

Wasn't it Homer Simpson that said "trying is the first step to failure!". :wink:

I do agree about the friends thing, nobody wants to be around a misery guts constantly and people are fickle and will move on if they are not getting their quota of fun from a friend... However, some people are less fickle than others. Take the Dalai Lama for example. What a guy!
I think laughter is a great cure for any kind of misery (especially the ability to laugh at yourself).