SIGN THIS PETITION MAKE A DIFFERENCE, STOP VULTURES ...OCD

antonio01

please people go here and sign, its a short little 3 line form that u dont have to subscribe to just put a name and tick box to agree,

prozac kills and harms, and its been doing it since 1988, doctors are still subscribing it without looking into peoples case further enough, did u all know that the columbine school massacre teens were on Prozac, thats just one small example of how the companys swept all the facts under the carpet, i took it as a sufferer , ive had ocd chronicly for over 18 years. and never felt as good as i did when i stopped taking Prozac. sign the petition and leave a comment if you have had experiance with it.

it was too good to be true. Prozac, the wonderdrug hailed as the answer to the war against depression and OCD and taken by some 37 million people worldwide, is not as harmless as we've been led to believe. Disturbing evidence has been emergeing for years, showing that, after the initial relief and euphoria of the first dose, Prozac can push some patients into so agitated a state of mind that they are a danger not only to themselves, but to others, too.

lets stop the companys making billions out of peoples mental states,

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/stopprozac

Prozac is the worst drug I have been prescribed for ocd. I was a wreck the whole time I was on it. I couldnt sleep. I couldnt sit still. I started getting panic attacks and started to become scared to go outside. It was hard to get off aswell

FlirtyandDirty

I was on prozac for about 4 yrs in the early nighnties. I found it really helpful. It did after 4 yrs stop losing its effect, but it was good while it lasted. I think that some meds are great for some people and others not. It depends on the individual.

I was manic when I was taking prozac. I totalled my truck, flew into hysterics over a fender bender and generally drove like I was invincible. I think Lady Di's driver was on prozac and alcohol at the time of their accident too.

thats true that it does have different effects on different people, but I have heard alot of bad stuff about it from other people aswell.

For some people it works great but for a fair few it doesnt. Thats just what I have come across