Signs of OCD or normal behavior?

KVCC

So lately i have been feeling really weird...

Since about 6 months ago i have been having really "Agressive" thoughts about hurting people, fighting people etc

Normally this wouldnt be bad, but it comes 3-5 times a week and after i think these thoughts i get a rush of adrediline and sometimes feel anxious.
Sometimes i get so caught up in the thoughts of hurting someone(I actually play it out in my head of how i would hurt someone) that for a split second i lose myself in reality and become kinda of thrown into my thoughts and if i stop thinking about it i suddenly realize what im doing and it feels like i lost a few seconds of my memory.

I could just be some angsty teenager so feel free to say so

KVCC

Ah this might be pretty important that i forgot to mention...

I have never told anyone this before but

I get these sexual thoughts/feelings that i cant control...I listen to my parents have sex and it turns me on...i will go and listen to them and it turns me on..

I have done this maybe 20 times before, i know its not right/moral but once i hear it i constantely listen and dont stop

svirf

I would say no, that is not OCD - However I am not a doctor, only someone with OCD.

OCD is broken into two parts: Obsessions and Compulsions .. (Duh!) and obsession isn't really the right word. "Instrusive Thoughs" is really more appropriate. People with OCD get unwanted obtrusive thoughts which are highly axiety provoking, and then perform some form of irrational and often unrelated ritual (the compulsion) to relieve the axiety. In my case I have the "obsession" that is that I wont sleep and wake with a horrible headache, so I relieve the anxiety by checking light switches and door locks. Totally irrational!

While you aparently have the intrusive, anxiety provoking thoughts, you dont state anything ritualistic to relieve the stress and axiety caused by them. IF you DO start to get any ritualistic behavior, seek help RIGHT away because it does spiral FAST.

svirf

KVCC

I have thought about doing rituals before, but i always say "Wait what? No that wouldnt help at all"

So yeah i dont do anything to prevent/help anxiety, if i have panic attacks i really cant talk myself out of them