so annoying!!!

LilMissTragic

ARRGGHHHH. It really annoys me sometimes that some of the people on here come here, read through the threads and add absolutly nothing. It drives me nuts!!!
Dont they have anything to say for themselves...do the not have any advice or kind words???
I'm having a bad day if you couldnt tell!!!!

Yossarian

Sorry I'm afraid I'm one those who read your message but didn't reply.
I am completely new to the Internet and generally have no idea what I'm doing and if I did I wouldn't know how to do it anyway. Kinda like life in general. Anway assuming this works, men, myself included are genetically incompetent when it comes to noticing when women 'make an effort'. Believe me it's purely our fault and you shouldn't kick your self over this. Infact you should be proud you did something you found difficult.

Anonymous

hey tragic ( hope u dont mind i call u that)
well yeah i'm having a crappy day too. wheni was out today i felt like all eyes were on me like i'm doing something wrong. i felt so awkward today (what's new...)
:roll:

i even felt like my few friends were ignoring me.....

GRRRRRRRRRRRR i feel like a demon!!! :evil:

Crimefish

I'm not having a great day either... I think I hate my friends. But oh well, who needs people anyway. And yeah, I'm one of those people who reads and doesn't reply... I guess I don't want to waste your time reading my reply. lol.

Anonymous

Dont judge people that dont reply. Some people might not have the words to write. Sometimes people get more out of reading than replying and vice versa. So, dont judge anyone for not replying as much as you would like them too.

-Jp

i was thinkin that too today.....in a less extreme way :D

there are a lot of guests online all the time, if everybody that browses these forums would participate in the discussions and share their experiences this could become a realy active community with lots of information and support

bluemoon

i know what ur feeling Tragic. when i have a question and no one answers (not just in forums but in life in general) i go absolutely bonkers! But, sometimes, im guilty of not responding to people either.

LilMissTragic

AT LAST...lol, weldone people for responding, isn't it mad that it took something like that to make some of you write something.
I know sometimes its hard to write a reply or sometimes theres nothing really to say but even if its just to let the other preson know theres someone out there that is listening makes all the difference.
Thanks for replying you lot xxx